If you would like to link your site to a different Facebook account, then follow these steps below.
First, you need unlink your current Facebook account, here's how to:
- Log into the Facebook account you would like to unlink.
- Click on "Account" in the top right corner.
- Click on "Account Settings".
- Click on "Apps".
- You will be able to remove your site from here.
Once this is done you can now link to your new Facebook account by following these steps:
- Log into the Facebook account you would like to link to.
- Go to your website and send another update to Facebook.
- Accept the request to connect to Facebook.
- Your site will now stay connected to that Facebook account and you can continue to send updates to it.