Important Notice!: Adobe will be ending support for Flash effective December 31, 2020. As of January 1st, 2021, this documentation will be considered obsolete, and will be scheduled for removal from the knowledge base. You may learn more on the Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page.
You can definitely add a Flash banner to your site, but not in the banner position of a style that has a changeable banner. This is because the banner area does not support .swf files.
You can, however, choose a style that does not have a banner image area and place a Flash Widget at the top of the page and into that your Flash file. You can use a style called "Skyline" which includes the option to remove your banner area. Here's the steps for this:
- In your SiteBuilder, go to Style > Styles > Recommended.
- Select Skyline.
- Then, go to Style > Settings > Style Designer.
- Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck "Display Banner".
Once you've selected your style, here's how to add a Flash file to your page:
- Go to Widgets > Media.
- Drag and drop the Flash SWF Widget onto your page.
- You can either upload a new Flash file, or browse for existing files.
- Once you have selected your file, it will display in the editing dialog box.
- If necessary, edit the width, height, alignment and margin of the file.
- Click "Save".