You can see step-by-step instructions on how to enable password protection in our How-To section.
The Sitebuilder allows you to create a private website, or make part of your site private, by password protecting certain pages on your site.
What this feature allows you to do:
- Assign a single login ID (username) and password to your site.
- Choose whether you want to lock (password protect) all the pages on your site.
- You can then share the login ID and password with people you want to give access to the protected pages.
- When they access those pages they will be asked to type in the login ID and password before being given access.
What this feature does not do:
- Allow people to register for a username and password on your site.