- Click on Site > Site Properties.
- Click on the Password Protection option.
- Add a login ID and password and tick the pages that you would like to protect.
- You can easily protect all your pages by clicking on "Lock All" or take off the password protection by clicking on "Unlock All."
- When you create a new page, you will see a check box that gives you an option to protect (lock) the new page.
- Click on the "x" in the top-right corner.
- Preview your protected page to see what the login form will look like and to test your login and password.
- To make the change effective on your live site, click on "Publish."
|Content by Label|